Bowling Green State University (BGSU), Bowling Green, OH | Graduated December 2016
Bachelor of Fine Arts: Digital Arts | Minor: Studies in Natural History | GPA: 3.96
- Hands On! Regional Museum, Gray, TN | Discovery Guide | August 2018 – Present
- The Toledo Zoo & Aquarium, Toledo, OH | Exhibit Technician | June 2017 – June 2018
- Wood County Park District (WCPD), Bowling Green, OH | Illustration and Design Consultant (Contract) | March 2017 – Present
- ART+BIO COLLABORATIVE, Puerto Rico, Texas, New Mexico | BioArtist through ISLAND LIFE and DESERT LIFE programs | March, July 2016
- BGSU Department of Biology, Bowling Green, OH | Illustrator, Web Designer with CURS (Center for Undergraduate Research and Scholarship) | May – July 2016
- NASA ICESat-2 Public Education and Outreach, Bowling Green, OH | Creative Strategist, Visual Designer | August – December 2014
- BGSU Department of Biology, Bowling Green, OH | Student Researcher with SETGO (Science, Engineering & Technology Gateway Ohio) | May – July 2013
- BGSU ArtsXtravaganza 2016 | December 2016
- Artists 4 Animals Exhibition 2016 | November – December 2016
- Agnes Sutter Young Hillard Scholarship Recipient | July 2016
- BGSU Center for Undergraduate Research and Scholarship (CURS) Grant Recipient | May 2016
- 2016 BGSU Film and Media Festival | April 2016
- Student Employee of the Year Nominee | March 2016
- 2016 BFA Senior Thesis Exhibition | March 2016
- BGSU ArtsXtravaganza Cinema Salon | December 2015
- BGSU School of Art 2015 Undergraduate Exhibition: First place in Animation/Video | April 2015
- BGSU School of Art 2014 Undergraduate Exhibition | April 2014
- Northwest Ohio Community Art Exhibition (NOWOH) | July 2013, 2014
- BGSU Science, Engineering & Technology Gateway Ohio (SETGO) Grant Recipient | March 2013
- Freshmen BA and BFA Talent Awards Exhibition | March 2013
- BGSU Centennial Scholarship Recipient | 2012 – 2015
- Illustration, graphic design, character design, digital painting, photography, digital imaging, website design, website maintenance, cinematography, storyboarding, animation.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), OpenOffice; experience with PCs and Macs.
- CPR certified through American Heart Association (March 2017 through March 2019).
- Familiar with Spanish language.